Tastes as good as it looks! This is not your ordinary chia seed pudding, it's far better. Surprise your boo this Valentines Day with a sweet treat that's healthy and guilt free!
- 4 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 cup pistachio mylk (see recipe here)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, honey, or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Toppings of choice: fresh strawberries or other fruit, granola, nut butter, etc..
- In a mason jar, stir together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set" for 1-2 hours or overnight. Chia pudding can be stored for up to 5-7 days.
- When ready to serve, top the pudding with berries or line container like in the photo. Sprinkle with crushed pistachios or desired toppings and enjoy.