A superfood energy bite for on the go
Get ready to indulge in a holiday inspired blissful energy bite! This recipe combines cranberries and pistachios for a tasty and cheerful Christmas colored treat and the best part is it's guilt free!
- 14 Medjool dates, pitted
- 100g raw or roasted pistachios
- 100g raw or roasted cashews
- 50g dried cranberries
- 4 tbsp pistachio butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place ingredients into food processor and blend until a dough begins to form.
- Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in crushed pistachios to coat.
- Return them to tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.